ZTW – Beast 2 – 160A Competition ESC w/build in Bluetooth
New 32-bit brushless ESC for racing cars (buggy and Touring!
- High Performance 32-bit MCU.
- The 32-bit microprocessor support more powerfull processing capability and more accurate motor output.
- Full aluminium case and heat sink design, with highly efficient heat dissipation System.
You have plenty of adjustable parameters, such as:
- Reverse mode
- Boost timing
- Turbo timing
- Throttle coast
- Brake curve
- Throttle response
- Running mode
- Break PWM – Frequency
- Throttle decay
- Throttle respons
- Boost trigger
- Neutral range
- FWD drag break force
The ESC has an built in switch BEC which can support a maximum output current of up 10A and the output voltage are switchable between 6.0V and 7.4V. This ensures that the ESC is able to support the high-torque servo’s in the marked.
You get datalogging for realtime maximum ESC temperature, motor RPM, Voltage and adv. timing and so on…
You also get built-in Bluetooth that allows you to program parameter settings and firmware upgrades via app (supports real-time programming and there is no need to restart the ESC).
New software design enhanced throttle respons, excellent acceleration, linearity and drive ability.
- High Voltage protection
- Low Voltage cut-off protection
- Throttle signal loss protection
- Overheat protection
- Locked rotor protection
- Load: Current 160A, Burst 760A
- Input voltage: 2-3 cells lipo
- Size: 38.0 x 37.0 x 32.0 mm
- Weight: 97g