TRAXXAS 82044-4-RED - TRX-4 SPORT HIGH TRAIL EDITION - RED
Outfitted for Adventure
Even the toughest off-road challenges have met their match with TRX-4® Sport High Trail™ Edition. A factory-installed Long Arm Lift Kit amplifies TRX-4 Sport’s performance-focused all-terrain capability with even more ground clearance. High-angle bumpers and fully-locked axles provide nearly unstoppable climbing versatility with the show-stopping looks of the High Trail Edition’s rugged Expedition Rack and scale accessories.
Clipless Body Mounting
New to TRX-4 Sport, the High Trail Edition’s clipless body combines clean flowing lines with secure latching convenience. TRX-4 Sport’s hidden latches hold tight on the trail no matter how intense the action gets, but release in just seconds to access the chassis.
TRX-4 High Trail Edition comes fully outfitted for adventure with a tough Expedition Rack and molded accessories. A replica snorkel, side mirrors, traction boards, fire extinguisher, jack, and fuel canisters provide extreme scale detail with inner fenders for a realistic appearance.
TRX-4 Sport High Trail Edition Specs:
- Length: 564mm
- Front Track: 270mm
- Rear Track: 270mm
- Center Ground Clearance: 99mm
- Weight (w/o battery): 3.20kg
- Height (overall): 275mm
- Wheelbase: 312mm
- Approach Angle: 62.8°
- Departure Angle: 54.7°
- Breakover Angle: 79.3°
- Front Shock Length: 110mm
- Rear Shock Length: 110mm
- Front Wheels: 2.2 x 1.34 inches (56 x 34mm)
- Rear Wheels: 2.2 x 1.34 inches (56 x 34mm)
- Front Tires: 5.3 x 2.14 inches (135 x 54mm)
- Rear Tires: 5.3 x 2.14 inches (135 x 54mm)
- Hex Size: 12mm
- Speed Control: XL-5 HV
- Motor (electric): 21T Reverse Rotation
- Transmission: Single Speed
- Gear Pitch: 32P
- Differential Type: Spool (no differential)
- Chassis Structure / Material: Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers
- Brake Type: Electronic “Hill Hold”
- Drive System: Shaft Driven 4WD
- Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo
- Servo: 2075X Metal Gear
- Transmitter: TQ™ 2.4 GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
- Receiver: 6533
- Skill Level: 1
- Battery Tray: L158.75 x W47 x H23/26mm
What’s In The Box:
- TRX-4, Ready-To-Drive® model
- XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- Titan® 21T reverse rotation motor
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
- High quality maintenance tools
What You’ll Need:
- Batteries: TRX-4 accepts a wide variety of NiMH (4–7 cell) and LiPo (2s–3s) batteries.
- Charger: Traxxas EZ-Peak® Live charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (model #2971).
- AA Alkaline Batteries: Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.